Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I love my MOM!!


My Mom is the best MOM ever!! She is truly a CHAMP. She has had 6 boys and 2 girls. Four of which were C-Section. My Dad passed away 6 years ago and it was really hard on her. I convinced her to move her and my brothers to ARIZONA!! It has been such a blessing to have my family so close by. Now if I could convince my SISTER and Brother-in law to move to ARIZONA we would be in Business. As my brothers are getting older my Mom new she wanted to do something for a profession. After a lot of prayer she decided to become a Respiratory Therapist. She has had to sacrifice a lot of things in her life to accomplish her goal. That is one special thing about my Mom is that when she sets her mind to something nothing will get in her way. She is in her last SEMESTER of school! We are all so proud of her!! She has worked so hard and has truly been an inspiration to all of us kids. I am so thankful for her friendship, example and love! Keep up the hard work, MOM. I love you!!

8 comments:

Heather said...

What a great tribute to your Mom. I must confess that Hailey wrote on my blog today and so I went into her blog and left a comment and then went into her blogs and looked at your family and Jason's family and when I looked at Jason's you can pretty much tell his siblings look alike. Dallin looks just like him. When I went into your family I kept thinking to myself..where is Christina's Mom? Is wasn't until I scrolled down to the bottom when I saw a picture of your Mom and Dad together that I realized that who I thought was your sister was your Mom! She totally could be your sister! She's a babe! =} I'm sure that will make her day-total truth. Take Care-Heather

SAS said...

So glad to see some fun updates on your cute family! It has been so long, and we think of you so often. Christina your famiy is beautiful and I hope life is great in AZ! Your mom rocks!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

What a sweet tribute to your mom. I love your blog and love working with you in primary too.
Lisa

Teresa said...

You are such a sweet daughter -- I was also thinking how great your mom looked, we should all be so lucky once our kids are grown. We're you going to do the Resp. Therapist thing too, maybe I'm just confused. My sister starts her school in CA for the same thing next week. Better all of you than me...he he.

Eliza said...

I totally agree with you Christina your mom is amazing. I think you got alot of her sweetest qualities (you are very lucky!) Congratultions Sister Peterson on such a big acomplishment!! Good luck with your new profession.

mpal said...

What would we do without our moms and their great examples? You need to thank your mom for those great genes she passed onto you too. If I could only be so lucky to look that good even now!

Abby said...

Tell your Mom congrats! She's pretty awesome!
I'm really glad you are blogging again! Hannah looks like a mini Christina with brown hair! She's adorable!

SteveSr said...

Yes, but taking all the Petersons from Bako was kind of hard on us who had to stay here.
Steve Austin