Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hailey's Trip to UTAH!!



For Hailey's 12th Birthday we got her a plane ticket to Utah to visit family. Auntie Em definitely spoiled her. Auntie always knows how to have a good time!! Hailey loved being able to see Aunt Sue, Linds & Cayden, Brooke, Nick, and GG!! It was a shock to her system because it was so COLD!!! We are used to 80 degrees in ARIZONA! Going to the BYU game was such a blast. She is really grateful for such a wonderful time!! We love you Hailey and Happy Birthday. We are so glad you were born into our family:)

6 comments:

Papa Randy said...

WOW!!! It really looks like she had a wonderful time. I can’t get over how grown up she looks. It made me cry to think of how she came in to this world and how far she has come. One word comes to mind. Elect. I think Our Hailey girl has become an elect lady. I don’t’ know if had an opportunity to chose our posterity, but I am pretty sure we did. When I had my first choice, I chose her.

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see Hailey. I can not get over how grown up she is. She is so dang cute! Hopefully we will be able to see all of you soon.

Susan said...

Looks like Hailey had a ton of fun!! You are so beautiful Hailey and you make everyone smile!!

Nathan & Cherish said...

It looks like she had so much fun! What a great birthday gift! And of course Auntie Em spoiled her!

mamajo said...

Hi Clements! I'm so glad I found your blog. We saw Hailey at the airport when she went to Utah. We were on the same flight going to the MTC! It certainly was cold, but the snow was beautiful! I'm so glad she had a great time. She is such a cutie. Joanna

Karrie said...

Hailey looks so grown up! I looked so goofy at that age- she looks great. And, I had fun talking to her when you guys were visiting. She was SO ready to be done with primary- I hope YW is all she thought it would be.